Sunday, July 05, 2009

Shall I travel during this H1N1 (Swine Flu) outbreak?

Time flies and I’m going to travel to Europe again in this coming Friday. The last trip I only stayed in Ireland for 3 weeks and this round I’m going to travel outside of Ireland for about 2.5 weeks.


The countries that I going to visit are:
  • United Kingdom (London) – Travel by Air and Car.
  • France (Paris) – Travel by Air and Train
  • Scandinavia (Norway, Denmark, Sweden) – Travel by Air and Train

Yes, I decided to travel during this H1N1 (Swine Flu) outbreak because:
  • Visiting these countries is probably my last chance that I have in my entire life.
  • Influenza A - H1N1 (Swine Flu) is not really a deathly disease.
  • WHO says travelling is safe! :) Really?
  • I believe I have strong immune system. :D
  • I will eat a lot of fruits, vegetable to build up my immune system before and during the trip.
  • I will keep my good hygiene and avoiding touch my month and nose.
  • What else?

As you can see, a very cute thing about human is:
  • We all like to make a decision first then only we look a reason or excuse why we make such decision.
This is another good example to demonstrate this. A lot of decision we had already made a choice that we’re just looking for reasons or justifications. Have you experienced this by yourself?

So, you may come to this blog by searching the net and looking for an answer but the fact that you had already made a choice. Don’t you think so?


P/S: Okay, see you guys and I'm going to travel in 5 more days. I probably won’t be blogging for a while - thinking to completely run away from work and laptop (still thinking whether I should bring laptop). I hope this won't be my last post though. :D All the best to all of you!

16 Comments:

Anonymous said...

last post? lol
oh please come back to blogosphere asap.
that is a good idea for not carrying laptop to such a happy travel.
but please go to net cafe if you can.
i wish u an awesome & safe trip champdog chan!!

ChampDog said...

Hahaha... "I WILL BE BACK..." lol

If really want to go to net cafe, I may ask as well bring the laptop?

Thanks Niki! :)

Anonymous said...

is that terminator? lol
oh laptop is dangerous.
boss will ask u to work!

ChampDog said...

Yupe, terminator by Arnold Schwarzenegger. :)

True true, I bring the laptop is not intent to work but just to search something useful perhaps during the trip.

coolingstar9 said...

Hope you enjoy the new journey, see you soon.

Alvin Lim said...

Friend, going to Europe is not expensive nowadays. So don say that it could be your last chance of going there in your life =_= unless you're saying "those countries are damn boring and no point paying for the trip"...then maybe la. haha.

Enjoy your trip man.

by the way, most people are decisive..but they are not confident. So they need others to justify for them. :)

ChampDog said...

@coolingstar9
Thank You! See you soon too!

@Alvin
I think spending is expensive there. Don’t want to miss this opportunity because most of the travelling budget is going to be paid by my spouse company. So…

Thanks, man!

True also. Decisive but no confident and need other to justify for them. But I wonder many times we have already made up our mind before we even decide?

keeyit said...

I am going to cambodia this end of july. sigh.. i scared too.

ChampDog said...

End of July huh... you go there for how long? Hygiene, hygiene, hygiene. Eat healthy and balanced food. :)Exercise, exercise. These can make you stronger. Good luck!

♥ G i N n i 3 z X ♥ said...

take care while travelling! :)
hope u have a safe journey!

ChampDog said...

Thank you! Going off tomorrow 10 am, yeah! :) Bought some vitamin C also. :) Scare... hahaha!!!

streetsmart said...

go, travel! don't let ah1n1 keep you from seeing the world! :) and as you mentioned already, swine flu is not a deathly disease, as long as you are healthy and have a strong immune system, you have nothing to worry about! :)

Mt. said...

nice post, among all, I like this the most ...

ChampDog said...

@streetsmart
Yes sure and thanks! I have just done my Scandinavia trip. So far, the health level is still good… going to Paris in a few more days.

@Mike
I guess you meant the justification for our decision? Yes, it is really an interesting question indeed. How many of us actually have made up our mind first then only justify? Or we look for a reason to make up our mind?

I bet most of us already have made a choice in our mind and we’re just looking for justification. True?

kampunginvestor said...

Prevention is better then cure brother! ^^

If you still insist of traveling then use face mask loh.. ^^

ChampDog said...

Surprisingly, not even a single person in Europe is wearing a mask. Not in the train, not in the air port, not in the bus and not in the plane.

I'm going to fly back tomorrow and my holiday is going to end soon. Too bad... :(


Didn't find what you want? Use Google Search Engine below: