Sunday, November 09, 2008

Virtual Stock Market Game - Updown.Com Review

This is not a paid review and I think it is a pretty good website to share with you all about this Updown.com website.

If you’re not really a single stock buyer and seldom keep up with what individual stocks are doing in the market and would like to LEARN and INVEST in stock market with ZERO RISK of financial loss, this website is for you. It is the free investment platform to practice investing and to collaborate with others who share their stock investment experiences and etc.

You will have $1,000,000 virtual money to start the investment. You can start your own investing group or join the existing group to discuss any investing experiences (e.g. investment strategies, stock picks, give your opinion about why certain stocks are under or well perform and etc.). In fact, you can also write your own review to earn REAL money out of it.

I hope you will find this useful. I will use this website as my learning opportunity in stocks and keep in mind that is virtual. In someday later, we should start playing a real game as soon as possible. I don't think you want to stuck in the virtual stock market forever. Happy stock investing!

7 Comments:

Mt. said...

superb ! thanks !

ChampDog said...

I wonder if we should have a smilar one for KLSE. :)

** OUT OF TRACK 思 想 出 軌 ** said...

very interesting! thanks! how do we link with each other in the game?

ChampDog said...

I guess you already send me an msg and add me as friend. I guess that's how we link to other.

I haven't really start playing but reading all those stock analysis reviews.

stocklady82 said...

Have any of you played the virtual stock market game The Spartan Trader? My friend won a tournament there! Educational and fun.

ChampDog said...

Looks like there are quite number of virtual stock market games... :) No, I haven't give it a try on this website. :)

Nifty trading said...

I really appreciate it and you have shared very valuable info. We can utilize and i would like to thank to you a lot for sharing website link.


Didn't find what you want? Use Google Search Engine below: