Friday, August 03, 2007

When I can call myself a millionaire?

By definition, you can call yourself a millionaire when your net worth (assets – liabilities) has at least 1 million dollars. So when you’re millionaire, do you still worry about money? I bet you still. Then, why should one be a millionaire? I really don’t know. Millionaire doesn’t mean you’re financially independent or financial freedom. Millionaire doesn’t mean you’re being free from financial worries. I will be shame if I call myself a millionaire just because I have 1 million net worth. So I don’t want to be millionaire that you guys define. Millionaire to me is when I can do what I want, when I want, where I want, and with whomever I want. By the time I can achieve all these, I can call myself a millionaire.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the good one. Financial freedom is not equal to be Millionaire. Do you think someone can achieve financial freedom and they're not millionaire? Possible?

nat said...

so right!


Didn't find what you want? Use Google Search Engine below: